Friday, March 07, 2008

12K Hands in 2008, 1 BB

So after my session last night, I decided to pull a YTD graph. Here is what it looks like:


As mentioned in the subject line, 12K hands, a grand total of 1BB. Not 1BB/100. One single solitary big bet. Comments:
  • I cannot believe how swingy these results are - 4 separate 100 BB downswings in a 12K hand stretch. I wouldn't have even believed this was possible. Not that I should be complaining about a 100 BB swing compared to some of my other swings.....

  • For whatever reason, I am getting killed a $2/$4 while at the same time making a killing at $3/$6. Last night alone, I was -$120 at $2/$4 and +$120 at $3/$6. For the year, -$480 at $2/$4 but +$480 at $3/$6, almost to the dollar.

  • In terms of my AA results, I am 0-for-my-last-7. My last two were a guy who called my flop bet with K high, no pair, no draw and hitting a runner-runner flush, and a guy who called my flop bet with J high, no pair no draw and hit a runner-runner straight.

But on the good side, the way the BB wins and losses lay across the levels I played, I am actually up about $100 through play and have cleared over $500 in bonus so it isn't exactly like I've played 12K hands of poker with no profit to show for it. Also helpful is looking at this in terms of my overall Cake experience:



So, don't cry for me, Argentina:

My overall Cake graph proves I am too legit to quit:


No comments: