Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ah Prima, you !@#!% b1tch......

Well, it has been a while since my last blog post, and I can't really say that poker has treated me that well. Or, rather, I should say Prima hasn't treated me too well. Here is my last month of play at Prima:


The upswing at the right was last night, where they evidently let some fish loose on the Prima network - instead of the usual 16-20% table VPIP and $4 average pots, we had 40-55% VPIP and $7-11 average pots. I have never seen a night like it on Prima yet, but hope it continues - I have some ground to make up!

I have some bizarre numbers over the 2,000 hands I've played there - my worst hands are
  • AA (-2.25 BB/hand) - won 3 out of 8, and all three of those were either blind steals or over on the flop.
  • AKo (-1.39 BB/hand) - won 4 out of 14, and two of those were blind steals.
  • 99 (-1.19 BB/hand) - won 2 out of 4, with one blind steal.
  • 88 (-1.12 BB/hand) - won 1 out of 13. At least it was a decent pot and not a blind steal
  • AQo (-0.91 BB/hand) - won 5 out of 19 with two of them blind steals.
I was actually down $54 on my first 49 pairs there, but have "come back" and now I am "only" down $10 on my 113 pairs that I've seen. Hard to win with numbers like that.....

Oh, and I made a bankroll update and will attach my latest "overall" graph:


I am within one night of clearing Bet365 and was going to head over to PokerRoom to get away from Prima, but if the fish are going to stay at there I may look up a Wild Jack bonus or some such.

No comments: