Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good Day Puts Me over $12K

Had my best day ever yesterday (over $400):


Unfortunately, all it allowed me to do is break exactly even (OK, -$0.42 to be exact) over the last two-ish months:



As always, I am very thankful for bonus clearing. In fact, I noticed that since the last time I updated my bankroll on the webpage in mid-August I am down about $150 through play on the tables ($3740.39 vs. $3590.29), but have cleared over $900 in bonus over that time.

One of these days when I figure out how do to it, I'll post a "raw" graph showing what I've won at the tables, and then a graph that shows what it looks like with bonus clearing included. It makes the downswings a bit more bearable, for sure. In fact, I'd be surprised if I've had a Cake downswing bigger than 120-ish BB once the bonus clearing is added in.

No poker tonight, likely - I've got to watch the 24 preview!

No comments: